Monday, October 22, 2007

Pictures of Mum

href="http://bp3.blogger.com/_lhOfk8FDgBc/Rxx402CGa0I/AAAAAAAAAB8/7BLZQN7e7EE/s1600-h/4.jpg">



Here are just a few of the 120 pictures included in our Birthday celebration of Mums life. One of her with her own Mother my grandma, see how they both have the same way of inclining their heads. My dad at a very young age in his Navy uniforn, you will see by his hat band he has not yet been assigned to a ship. He was actually sank twice during the war, he thankfully lived to tell us the tales of his exploits.
I was trying to teach Mum to Cha Cha Cha not so many years ago. ...And of course Mum riding my lovely Alfie who was a nice safe ride for young and old, all her grandkids have ridden him safely. I have recently discovered that Alfie has gone to horsey heaven after many years working at a riding school for the disabled.

No comments: