Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Menopausal and Doggy Dancing

OK, so I’ve given up facebook! Does not work for me, back to blogging instead.
It is eons since I blogged but the girl is back…. Older and wiser, not!

Since I last wos ‘ere, I have been to Cornwall, got wet, been to Liverpool, had a great time, been to Herne Bay, had a great time in between medical emergencies with Mum. Who, I hasten to add is now in good health and enjoying life again, albeit with a dodgy ticker. Laughed, cried had some joyful times and sadly some black times. I think the dreaded menopause has caused me to have intermittent deathly sad moods when I could cry over a broken safety pin! Mad isn’t it!

Barry has changed jobs, absolutely hated the new one, so went back to his old one and now loves the new role he has in the old company. I am still in my old job and loving it most of the time and hating it in equal measure when I get stuck in terrible traffic.

Tashi is great, still doing mad dog things and being taught to doggy dance by me. We have lots of elements that he can do, like go round in circles, walk on his back legs, almost got the figure of eight but tries to take a short cut to get the titbit. He can jump and put his feet on my forearms and walk behind me with front paws on my backside. We just need to try and put it together.

My ballroom dancing days are on hold as I have a very painful foot with multiple bursars on the toe joints and a neuroma as well. So Doc say’s no dancing until it’s sorted. (Doggy dancing is Ok as I can do it in my ugly but supremely comfy crocs!)

1 comment:

Devon said...

So good to see you back in blog land! I am glad you are doing well. I take the same med as your mom and have never had an INR higher that 4.5!!! Yikes! I even told my doctor about your moms 24 and my doctor said she has NEVER seen one so high. Maybe she broke some kind of record?

Sorry about the menopause moods. Thank God they are only temporary, humor must be the key!

I better go post something on my blog, my family keeps telling me to start writing more!