Thursday, November 17, 2005

Still croaking!

I think some-one in the Tesco's CCTV department is having a laugh! I received a money off coupon today for.... Cif bathroom cleaner! Do they want another demonstration of exfoliation or are that considering re marketing it as a beauty product, either way its excellent for the bath but not for the face.

Still can't speak, it's getting very boring now and a bit scary, I just want my voice back please.

I had to get an emergency appointment to see the Doctor this morning as I could not stop wheezing and despite using my inhaler many times it did not help. How embarrassing when the Doctor asked to see the inhaler to find the expiry date on it was June 2003! No wonder it had not helped. So... I have a new inhaler and a course of the dreaded steroid tablets to bring the asthma under control and hopefully reduce the inflammation in my Larynx. I hate taken steroids as although they do make you feel better quite quickly, I have to take SIX, yes SIX at a time for six days then stop. The stopping is the problem , I get what must be withdrawal symptoms and feel very down and lethargic for a good few days.

Still, in the meantime I may run a Marathon, or lift some heavy weights, but must avoid random blood tests!

No comments: