Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wild Card

I am in no way a football expert but having lived and breathed football for 25 years with a football fanatic and coped with the highs and lows of moods that it brings, and the trials and tribulations of if our favourite team is on the up or not. So.... I can feel just a tiny bit qualified to comment on Svens choice of Theo Walcott!

What a truly marvellous opportunity for this boy and what a gamble for Sven, nothing to loose as I'm leaving anyway, Goran Erikson! It could work at least the other teams who would of studied hours of footage of the other players and will know just how the cookie crumbles with the whole team except Theo! They will be saying Theo who? Good Luck to the boy.

1 comment:

iamahatter9 said...

I am officially a Football NERD. so I have been told. Yes Theo is good but no way is he world class. He is a kid who should be allowed to develope without media intrusion let alone a world cup. I read he was 12 years old at the last world cup!!