Friday, February 16, 2007

Murder On the Dance Floor

At our dance class this week Barry definitely got his own back for me drawing blood on his toe two weeks before! Dancing a new routine of the waltz he was having a problem with his quite frankly easy steps compared to my twiddly bits. All he had to do was Three steps back and a whisk. I had to do one step forward, a hook step and turn 45 degrees into a whisk open out, see! I told you in comparison his was easy. Any way he kept putting an extra step in his routine throwing mine completely out.
Jenny our patient dance teacher asked Barry "where did it go wrong for you Barry" His answer?
"Quite frankly at the altar, Jenny"
Do you remember how he had to hop around the dance floor in pain when I trod hard on his foot, well we nearly had a repeat performance. (Actually I thought it very funny)

However the night before I arrived home on valentines night not expecting anything from Barry, not that romance is dead but he does not think he needs a special day to tell me he loves me, which is a good point. He produced champagne and strawberries! Whet a lovely surprise, mind you I am the family entertainment after a glass of champers but hey, who cares, I drank it and had a giggly evening!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Oh dear God!! You two are so funny! I'm glad you didn't draw blood, you just have to love a man who can think up such a witty retort on the spot!

Hope all is well for you!